Saturday, May 19, 2012

 Have you ever felt that if certain things in your life changed "then" you could achieve your own goals and dreams? Have you ever thought that if people in your life changed "then" you could have better relationships and be happier?

I have had some very important goals, dreams and plans for some time. I have asked myself what my purpose is in this world for quite sometime. At times of clarity I feel I have seen what I am supposed to be doing to give back to the universe we live in.

I refuse any longer to wait "for the right" time. For far too long I have thought that if certain situations, or people in my life were different then I could get on with the dreams and goals for my life. I have no control over that but I do have control over my life and what needs to take place for the life that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment